Helen Watson-Jones

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Creative Ideas from Helen Watson-Jones

 Hello and welcome to my blog!

I've been an artist all my life with 'Figurative' being my favorite subject followed very closely by 'Abstract' and I generally work in either acrylic or charcoal. After a wonderfully artistic start at my girls school, I studied at Chesterfiled Collage of Art & Technology for a while, a very creative environment in the 80's.

My chosen academic path however was Architecture so that is where my artistic education stopped - on a formal level anyway- I have continued to self teach and progress ever since. I am now lucky enough that my artwork is selling well and I am able to give it my full attention.












I hope you enjoy my blog. I intend to keep you up to date on my own work, to encourage interaction and exploration of your work too!
Helen x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and for your great comments! I will take a look at your site too
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete